A Great step by step tutorial on how to repair your broken GunPla V-fin.
This is an old tutorial by Ngeekhiong via ngeekhiongex.
- Prepare your broken v-fin, or any broken gunpla parts.
- Make sure to polish the parts, well, to make your part cleaner and it also helps on setting your parts flat on the surface you are working on.
- You can use any flat surface like what Ngeekhiong used for this project. He used a clear plastic sheet that he took from his action figure's boxes.
- Once the polishing is done, put the part on a position that is suppose to be.
- Then apply a coat of plastic cement on each side of the broken part, and let it dry for 1 ~ 2 hours.
- The repaired part should look like this, after sanding and polishing. It's just like nothing happened yes?
how to cement is applied?
take a look at these diagrams