Hello Gundam enthusiast! welcome to gundamkitscollection.com, your source of daily GunPla / Gundam news, info and reviews. Gundam Kits also posts Gundam Wallpapers and feature great works of GunPla modelers around the world! Sharing the World's Greatest hobby since 2011
Gogo Model RX-93-v2 1/100 Hi-V (nu) E.V.O review
well it has been a while since I showed some official images, here is the review for Gogo Model RX-93-v2 1/100 Hi-V (nu) E.V.O.. It is a very big kit! with big box [thought it didn't come with the box when I bought it :( ]
This model was from the VP (Vicious Project) resin conversion kit for BANDAI's MG 1/100 HI-v Gundam.
Gogo have copied the molds of resin and produced a plastic model kit.
The whole kit took me 9 hours to build, didn't even had the chance to panel line it or even put the decals... I am still on my planing process on which I am deciding if I am going to put the shading.
the kit has 23 runners/trees including the base stand.
- very high detailed kit, very mechanical feel VS BANDAI's OVA kit
- kit came with lots of gimmicks and extra parts to use for future modifications like extra leg parts ( just in case you broke some) but the extra parts are not the same as the original ones so you may need to do some modifications too.
- a very accurate and proportioned model kit.
- articulation is really good
- huge model kit, it stands about 2 tins of Pop!
- lots of gimmicks, like Fin Funnel effects, open able hatches on legs, pilot inside the cockpit :D
- legs have lots of mechanism going on, bendable up to 180 degrees
- easy to remove nubs
- color separation is really good ^_^
- comes with an action base and water slide decals
- fragile plastics, please be careful when building it especially when trying to snap the shoulder join into arms ( I already broke the peg of the left arm! it took me forever to fix it and it still falls down)
- hard to snap together parts! I had to cut some pegs and made them smaller to make them fit together
- hip armor keeps falling down
- heavy weight on the back, it can not stand without any support on the back
- some parts are falling off when trying to pose the model kit
Great! I am really looking forward on having these 2 model kits... image from TOYS DAILY
HG 1/144 Build Part Custom Campaign Campaign starts December 14, 2013! Just buy any HG model kit and receive any of these HG Build Custo...
interesting... ... AND IT'S A FAKE PHOTOSHOPPED PROTOTYPE... but anyway, this gave us an idea :) I also don't think that thi...
This MG 1/100 nu Gundam Ver. Ka was bought 4,600 Yen from Amazon Japan. After 10 months of customizing the model kit the modeler put it ...
HGBF 1/144 Gundam Astray Sengoku Release Date: December 2013 Price: 1,800 Yen ORDER AT GG INFINITE
VIDEO COMING SOON ( 18:00 MONDAY JAPAN TIME ) World tournament has kicked off finally. While the kingmakers around the world declare th...
MG 1/100 Sazabi Ver. Ka Release Date: December 14, 2013 Price: 9,000 Yen on display at Gundam Front Tokyo update box art Nov. 26, 2013...
1/144 GNT-0000 QAN-[T] - Custom Build by neoaux / Ashlion That custom bazooka like unit is looking really awesome and it fits perfectly...
WATCH MORE EPISODES HERE Sei has been continuing Gunpla building, but there's anxiety "if it's alright to keep up like ...
HGGT 1/144 FA-78 Full Armor Gundam Thunderbolt Release Date: December 2013 Price: 2,835 Yen