This model was from the VP (Vicious Project) resin conversion kit for BANDAI's MG 1/100 HI-v Gundam.
Gogo have copied the molds of resin and produced a plastic model kit.
The whole kit took me 9 hours to build, didn't even had the chance to panel line it or even put the decals... I am still on my planing process on which I am deciding if I am going to put the shading.
the kit has 23 runners/trees including the base stand.
- very high detailed kit, very mechanical feel VS BANDAI's OVA kit
- kit came with lots of gimmicks and extra parts to use for future modifications like extra leg parts ( just in case you broke some) but the extra parts are not the same as the original ones so you may need to do some modifications too.
- a very accurate and proportioned model kit.
- articulation is really good
- huge model kit, it stands about 2 tins of Pop!
- lots of gimmicks, like Fin Funnel effects, open able hatches on legs, pilot inside the cockpit :D
- legs have lots of mechanism going on, bendable up to 180 degrees
- easy to remove nubs
- color separation is really good ^_^
- comes with an action base and water slide decals
- fragile plastics, please be careful when building it especially when trying to snap the shoulder join into arms ( I already broke the peg of the left arm! it took me forever to fix it and it still falls down)
- hard to snap together parts! I had to cut some pegs and made them smaller to make them fit together
- hip armor keeps falling down
- heavy weight on the back, it can not stand without any support on the back
- some parts are falling off when trying to pose the model kit
Thanks for viewing!