MC Model HG 1/144 Qubeley
Release Date: April 12, 2013
Price: 35-45 USD
SEE MORE IMAGES HERE
it appears that the decals of this kit are upside down.
- cut the decal that you want to put using a hobby knife or any cutting materials, make sure that you do not cut the parts of the decals.
- by using tweezers, pick up the cut decal part.
- while holding the decal with the tweezers, dip it into the water for about 10 seconds
- put the decal on the surface of the kit where you want to apply it. and wait for 10 seconds...
- gently move the blue paper away from the surface and you should start seeing the decal stuck on the kit.
- get a cotton bud to remove some air bubble and to absorb all the excess water on it to avoid the decal from sliding away from its position.
- if you are contented on the outcome of the decal just leave it there and proceed to step 8
-- if you did something wrong with the decal and you want to move it around, simply soak it again with water and move it around with your finger or any soft material that won't ruin the decal's image.
- apply decal setter on the decal to make it permanent on the plastic.
-- you can also use top coat for alternative.
- let the decal dry with the decal setter like you did on step 6
- well, you are done! celebrate and do the other decals till you finish them all.