POST BELOW VIA ANIMENEWSNETWORK
Toyota has been teasing a collaboration with Char Aznable, the iconic antagonist of the Mobile Suit Gundam anime franchise, and itunveiled the secret project on Saturday at Japan's Chara-Hobby 2012 event: The MS-186H-CA Auris hatchback in Char's signature matte red.
On the exterior, the special package from Toyota Modellista International has:
- a blade antenna inspired by the head antenna on Char's Zaku II mobile suit
- aero kit (front spoiler with embedded LED lights, side skirts, rear spats)
- rear diffuser and built-in muffler
- hood ducts
- short suspension springs
- mirror detailing
- 18-inch aluminum wheels with Zeon logos
- brake caliper paint
Inside, the car has custom leather on the , shift knob, shifting mechanism cover, and brake lever. The dashboard and steering wheel have interior artwork wrapping to complement the one on the exterior, while the instrument panel and door trim have a custom black scheme. Both the steering wheel and the push-button start switch have Zeon emblems. The aluminum accelerator, brake, and clutch pedals and original floor mats complete the package.
- original body artwork wrapping (matte color, carbon-style roof, caution labels — many written in German "Achtung")
video from Youku
Thanks for viewing!