AVAILABLE @ GGINFINITE
I used Gundam Marker to touch up the kit a little bit, I have changed the v-fin's color into gold.
panel lined the psycho-frame with brown gundam marker liner. to add some details to it.
I really enjoyed building this kit, it took me about 2 hours to straight build the kit and another hour to remove the nubs ( I didn't really succeed on removing the nubs yet) I still need to work on it a little bit more.
I am planing to get another one of this to make the 1/144 version of -Final battle- :)
I really hate dark plastic molds because it leaves white marking and that really annoys me every time I try to remove them!
when I have time, I will paint this kit to make it even better!
- A very detailed High grade kit
- very solid build
- no problems when building the whole kit, everything are in good quality
- Color separation of the model kit is really good
- comes with the Unicorn Gundam parts [so you can convert it back to the novel version]
- articulation is good!
- some weight issues are present when in standing position
- back skirts falls off easily
- v fin is loose (you might want to super glue it so it won't come off)
- it didn't come with beam swords though it came with 4 handles!
I strongly recommend this Gunpla for you guys!
you can use this part to convert the OVA version Banshee into the Novel version :D
Thanks for viewing!