This time I am gonna start reviewing the G Gundam Series kits until December 25!
Stay tuned for more 1990's kits until the end of the year, I am going to finish all the 90's kits from W/G/X gundam series that I haven't reviewed yet!
Grade Up Set for Shining finger
- Very good articulation for 1990's gunpla kit.
- Good molds! no seam lines visible when snapped together.
- no weight issues
- can snap together parts without having any problems when building the kit!
- easy to disassemble too!
- Gimmicks on the arms are ok
- an accurate model, very solid build and excellent on displays!
- side skirts keep falling when trying to pose
- excess plastics are present in molds so you need to sand them
- the top fin on the super mode is very loose so be careful not to lose it.
- gold hands are faded white gold, it needs some paint.
Thanks for viewing!