Okay, so this is the continuation of my Gundam X series kits reviews! these kits came all the way back from 1996! so they don't have much of articulation but they are packed with good quality plastics and details on the kit.
I recently got my LM (Limited Model) G Falcon from Ebay
I am really impressed on both kits! so get them now before its too late :)
Pros: (#07 NG (NO GRADE)1/144 GX-9901 Gundam Double X)
- Very good model kit, in terms of accurate molds and design
- easy to snap together parts
- no weight issues
- the articulation is okay, limited poses can be made but still a good point for a 1996 model kit.
- very nice quality of plastic
Cons: (#07 NG (NO GRADE)1/144 GX-9901 Gundam Double X)
- there are some problems with the shoulder pegs, the arms keeps going back to vertical position when trying to pose it in different direction.
- other parts are hard cut from runner.
- the cannon supports doesn't fit well with the cannons and it keeps coming off.
Pros: 1/144 LM G Falcon
- super hard plastic! very good quality (it feels like resin)
- no need for tools when trying to pull the parts from the runner
- easy to build.
- no weight issues even if it's too heavy for Double X Gundam
Cons: 1/144 LM G Falcon
- only provided white molds
- some parts keep falling off
- some parts needs glue
- super heavy (3X the weight of the Double X Gundam)
Kits related to this review.
Thanks for viewing!