and yet another gunpla that is painted with my gundam markers!
- very nice color separation.
- easy to snap together parts.
- smooth molds, no excess plastics around the parts.
- no problems on moving parts.
- okay articulation for 1990's kit.
- it has gimmick on its right arm that can be pulled and stretched
- other panel lines are not deep enough to panel line.
- head mold is not really accurate
- seam lines are present when snapped together, they need to be filled in with something like putty and then paint it again.
- fragile pegs on the legs.
Thanks for viewing!