- Good articulation for 1990's NG kit.
- easy to snap together parts.
- plastic quality is okay.
- provided variety of color separation mold to save time when painting the kit.
- fun to build, out of the box build would take you an hour
- really bad sticker adhesion.
- some pegs will break easily.
- some of the parts are off and not even (you have to sand it)
- face mold is horrible (only because it's a 90's kit)
overall the kit looks great and a must buy for collectors like you! Gundam Wing NG 1/144 Series is going to be rare in couple of years from now.
Thanks for viewing!