- very nice detail.
- lots of gimmicks wing design is amazing it opens when pulled
- Very sturdy design, instead of using round pegs for the armor, epyon uses rectangular pegs which is tougher and wont break off when removed from inner frame
- plastic is made of ABS polymer which is stronger than the usual polystyrene plastics.
- inner frame design is also a pro since most of the joints are very sturdy which makes it hold the pose without sagging
- epic transformation. so simple but transformation is very unique. 2 headed dragon beats the plane designs in originality.
- Design is one of a kind one of the best yet very high posability for MS mode not much for MA mode because of wings
- parts are not accurate to the show (ie.1/144 is show accurate. (depends on the person but i think MG looks more awesome))
- very dull color scheme. red and very dark blue doesn't appeal too much (and thus we add a touch of Gold)
- some joints are not very articulate. joints on the tail/shield whip is pretty lose and hard
- shoulders have low articulation. wings are not very movable as well.
- back heavy, wings fall of sometimes due to weight. it will stand only when wings touch the ground but still pose able
- connector to stand is the worst part includes one tiny piece that is easy to lose. another piece is needed for transformed mode it doesn't really help at posing, low posability because stand attachment
Thanks for viewing!