Sunday, May 15, 2016

Has anyone tried this moldable plastic? This may help fix some GunPla problems or even use it for customization. This ad shows some great use of this wallet-size piece of plastic that can be melted upon dipping it in hot water. 

The substance will turn into semi solid form when heated into certain degrees, that can be molded like clay and will return to pure solid form when cooled down.

This meltable plastic is called FORMcard. You can get one from EBAY.


Post a Comment