HGUC 1/144 RGM-79SP GM Sniper II with 1/144 RH-35E Riah 35 Draken-EThis kit is really awesome in terms of details and articulation. I used spare decals from my other Gunplas, and they fit really well with GM Sniper II.
I really like GM mobile suits so I really appreciate every part of it.
- articulation is awesome compare to the other HGUC kits.
- no weight issues
- extra hands/manipulators are provided, to be used for holding beam sabers and other beam riffle.
- the Draken-E is really detailed ^_^
- left leg likes to come off whenever I try to articulate it. (but oh well, maybe it's just me)
- nubs are obvious in some parts, especially in the dark blue ones.
I also used some chrome paints and chrome sticker on some parts, to add up some detail to the kit!
and I am planning to buy another one and make it White Dingo Color Scheme