I'm not a fan of stickers but this kit gives some acceptable stickers that add up some details to the kit. I also applied some decals from my other HGUC and Master grade kits, also some glow in the dark stickers to spice up the kit a little bit more ^_^. For the chrome parts, I just used the ordinary gunpla stickers that you always hated, just cut the silver part of it and putted in on some parts of the model kit.
I am really happy with this kit. I got it from www.gginfinite.com for a low price!
my only problem with the kit is the transformation, where you have to remove parts to transform into waverider mode, and I think that is it...
- decals are not included
- action base is included
- articulation is really good. both arms and legs can be bent almost 180 degrees.
- transformed mode can be equipped with another 1/144 model kit.
- color separation is outstanding. (I really like the UC series kits)
- durable parts!
- no weight issues
- transformation is annoying, you have to remove some parts
- nubs of each parts are too obvious after pulling out from the runner ( needs serious sanding, but I didn't do that though :P )
Thanks for viewing!