This tutorial will show you the very 1st level of weathering you could do.
- Get your Gundam Weathering Marker or any other weathering set.
- Take a container that will not absorb water. eg. foil or plastic.
- Get a cotton bud/ swab.
- Get a fine or any small paint brush.
- the weathering marker will turn into powdery substance when dried out.
- you might want to put top coat on it when you are done.
- avoid touching the surface with weathering whether it is wet or dry.
- there are 2 methods you can use!
Take the piece of GunPla you want to weather.
Put it on a surface where it won't wove
Get your Gundam Weathering Marker and start drawing lines on your GunPla Part
Take your Paint Brush and start to smudge the marker you painted
After smudging it by your paint brush, take your cotton bud/swab and flatten all the uneven areas.
You can also scrape unwanted weathering marker out from your plastic kit if you want to.
tadah! just repeat the process above if you want to add more effects on your part.
take a container.
e.g. Foil or plastic container
Get your Gundam Weathering Marker then start pressing it on the foil and wait for the ink to spill out.
After the ink spilled out take your paint brush and start taking some of the ink then apply it to your plastic kit.
you can also use cotton buds for this method if you want.
Thanks for viewing!